With the inclusion of advanced technology, we are engaged in offering a comprehensive range of Noigen RE 610 A. The chemical offered by us is processed by our vendors’ skilled professionals by using optimum quality chemical compounds and highly developed techniques in strictly adhering to set market norms. Additionally, we offer this chemical in diverse packaging options in order to satisfy variegated requirements of our clients spanning all over the world.
- Non hazardous
- Long shelf life
- High efficiency in emulsification of oils and waxe
- Good detergency for cotton and also for rayon and other synthetic fiber textiles
- Effective wetting properties
- Excellent rinsability
- Good dispersing properties
- Outstanding Stability to alkali and caustic
- Synergism with sequesterants in the control of iron and other metal ions
- Low toxicity
- Rust inhibition
- Type : Anionic
- Constitution : Free acid of complex organic phosphate ester
- Appearance : Clear liquid
- Solubility : Easily soluble in cold water
- Compatibility : Stable to alkalies, acids, electrolytes, hard water and compatible with auxiliaries used in bleach bath.
- Storage : Stable under normal conditions.
- Application : In the continuous processing the dwell time of fabric in the bath is very short and hence high wetting to ensure uniform and fast pick up of bath _liquor.