With hard-earned experience of our adept professionals, we are engaged in offering a precisely composed range of Noigen X 100 ( OP 10 Mole) that is highly demanded in the industry for its safe usage. Our professional serving our vendors utilizing advanced processing techniques and quality tested chemicals while processing this solution. Apart from this, our offered chemical is precisely tested against diverse quality parameters before final delivery. This grade of chemical is offered as per the needs of the clients at industry competitive prices.
- Balanced composition
- Long shelf life
- Chemical nature - Alkyl Aryl Polyether Alcohol
- Appearance - Clear Viscous Pale yellow coloured liquid
- Viscosity - (300 c) 200 to 400 CPAs
- Specific gravity - 1.05 to 1.1
- Cloud point( 1%) - 68- 68 C
- Active ingredient 99 percent min.
- PH of 1% solution in distilled water – 6.0 to 8.0
- H.L.B. No. - 13.1 to 13.5
- Moisture - 1 % Max
- Because of its powerful wetting, emulsifying and detergent properties combined with extreme versatility, stability, and chemical compatibility, NOIGEN X – 100 finds wide applications in a variety of industries. Some of its main fields of applications are listed below.
- 4.Insecticides & pesticides formulations
- 5.Dyes and pigments
- 6.Soluble oils for finishing all types of textiles
- 7.Emulsion cleaning
- 8.Solvent cleaning
- 9.Rust removal
- 10.Antistatic finishes for synthetic fabrics.