RHODACAL LDS 25R is recommended for following applications: Use as a primary emulsifier for emulsion polymerization. It is effective APE free anionic surfactant for making small particle size Acrylic and Styrene / Acrylic latexes. widely used in the polymerization of styrene/butane, vinyl chloride and acrylic polymers; generates fine particle size latex.The recommended storage temperature is 25 – 45 0C.
- Appearance @ 25 0C : Clear to hazy liquid, free from foreign matter
- Active content, % (EQ.WT. 348) : 24.5 – 25.5
- Petroleum Ether Extract, % : 1 max.
- pH (10% Aqueous Solution) : 7.0 – 8.5
- Sodium Sulphate, % : 1.5 max.
- Sodium Chloride, % : 0.1 max.
Ionic Character : Anionic
Colour : Pale straw
Solubility : Soluble in water and organic solvents