RHODAPEX ESB 70 NAT [Sodium lauryl ether sulfate (SLES)], is an anionic detergent and surfactant found in many personal care products (soaps, shampoos, toothpaste etc.). SLES is an inexpensive and very effective foaming agent. SLES, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), ammonium lauryl sulfate (ALS), and sodium pareth sulfateare surfactants that are used in many cosmetic products for their cleaning and emulsifying properties. They behave similarly to soap.SLES is an irritant like many other detergents, with the irritation increasing with concentration.
RHODAPEX ESB 70 NAT (Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate) is versatile raw material for formulations in the Personal Care industry for use as high foaming cleaners. This product is used in following formulations:
• Liquid soap.
• Creams and lotions.
• Foam baths.
• Shower products
- Appearance @ 25 0C : Hazy paste
- Active Content (%) : 68 - 72
- Unsulphated Matter (100% basis) : 4.0 max.
- pH(5% Aqueous Solution) : 7.0 – 9.5
- Sodium Chloride (as is), % : 0.5 max
- Sodium Sulphate (as is), % :1.5 max.
- Colour in Klett
(5% Aqueous Solution, Active Basis) :10 max.
- Dioxane (on 100% AM), ppm :10 max.
Ionic Character : Anionic
Mean Molecular Weight : 384