We are instrumental in providing our clients with quality assured Triethylene Glycol. Our vendors only use high quality raw material and highly developed technology while processing this chemical. In order to make sure quality, this chemical is strictly checked on diverse parameters. As per the varied needs of our valued clients, we provide this chemical in different packaging options and at affordable prices.
- Longer shelf life
- Precise formulation
- Triethylene Glycol (TEG) is a larger molecule than MEG, DEG and has two ether groups. It is less clear and less hygroscopic than DEG, but has a higher boiling point, density and viscosity.
- TEG is a colourless, odourless and stable liquid with low viscosity and a high boiling point. It is miscible in water and hygroscopic in nature.
- The properties of TEG resemble those of DEG, but it is heavier.
- TEG is also distinguished by its antibacterial properties.
- TEG is an important non-volatile industrial solvent.
- It is also useful in the dehydration of gases, manufacture of insecticides and in the synthesis of some organic derivatives.
- Pure TEG is useful in the production of plasticizers for cellophane, glue, cork, powdered ceramics and some plastics.
- TEG is a component in the formulation of some pigments, printing dyes, inks and pastes. It is also used for air fumigation.,