When it comes to manufacture high quality automatic cartoning machines, Shreeji Shrink System is a trustworthy name in domestic as well as overseas market. Our machines are stringently checked on each stage of production, so that they could be in compliance with international quality standards. They are useful for soap cartoning, tube cartoning, bottle cartoning, vial cartoning, inhaler packaging, bearing packaging etc. These machines are available at most economical prices.
- Automatic Cartoning Machine draws the carton from a magazine & opens the carton, Inserts product and closes the carton by tucking in the flaps.
- This Cartoning machine is suited to handle such items as tubes, blister strips, bottles, vials, ampoules, droppers, inhalers, film rolls, bearings, soaps and many other products falling within the wide range of the machine either individually or in combination.
- Automatic Cartoning Machine Consists of: Product checking, Carton pick - up, Code embossing, Carton erection by knife blade, Leaflet pick - up, Product insert, Carton closure, Carton closure, Discharge. Continuous motion Cartoning Machine for an output of 120 packs per minute.
- Applications this machine can successfully be used for Cartoning Tubes, Cosmetics, Soaps, Bottles, Ampoules, Vials, Bearings, Blisters or any other rigid products that goes into a unit carton. Multi packs of more than one product in a unit carton can also be handled in this Cartoning Machine.
- Product In-feed Custom built automatic product in feed systems can be made available to suit your specific needs. Product in feed systems helps you in linking the Cartoner to your packaging/production line enabling you to automate transfer of the product from Tube Filling Machine to the Cartoner.
- Carton In-feed Oscillating suction pads extract the flat folded cartons from the magazine and open them. The tension in the carton is released by breaking back the fold before the tamper pushes it between the chain carrying fingers. Mechanical side-flap openers, open the side flaps physically during the positioning of the carton in the carton chain.
- Loading Continuous motion barrel loader pushers run alongside the product chain and push the product safely into the open carton. If the carton is missing, the product will not be loaded. An overload safety feature will stop the machine if a fault occurs during loading.
- Closure: Two types of closing systems are provided, a tuck in system, and a glue application system.
- Discharge: belts carry the completed pack safely out of the machine.