We are the leading Manufacturer, wholesale supplier and exporter of Sleeve Wrapper for Cylindrical Bottles and our product is made of good quality.
We have the splendid range of semi-automatic sleeve wrapper for cylindrical bottles.
These sleeve wrapper machines are engineered from best quality material, which is procured from reliable suppliers.
We conduct a various stringent test to make these machines defect free and of a high standard.
Our auto sleeve wrappers can also be availed in customized sizes according to the specifications of the clients.
Floor Space requirement
Approximately 1mtr from all sides of the machine. Hence clearance of 1mtr should be added to the actual size of the machine. i.e. 4 meters x 2.2mtrs x 3mtrs height.
1 Skilled operator, 1 semi-skilled operator.
3 Phase electric supply. 5HP Compressor, since the machine requires clean and dry air supply for pneumatic cylinders.
1. Caps should be properly seated on the bottle.
2.The operator should understand the working of the machine properly.
Dimension of the machine 3mtrs x 1.2mtrs x 2.4mtr height.
The conveying system with a feed screw arrangement – 3 mtr long.
0.5HP Hindustan makes geared motor for the conveyor.
0.25HP Hindustan makes Geared motor for unwinding nip arrangement.
0.25HP Hindustan makes geared motor for feed screw.
0.25HP Hindustan make motor for sleeve dropper.
Pneumatics of Festo/Janatics/SMC make.
Electric accessories of Siemens/L T/standard make.
Variable frequency drive, Delta make.
PLC of "Mitsubishi/"Messung" make.
"Mitsubishi "make servomotor.
"1.2-meter long tunnel with MS Body structure.
2 nos 0.25HP blower motor.
- Roll type sleeve should be loaded on the unwind station.
- The Web is unwound from the unwind unit through a unwind nip arrangement.
- This web is then passed through a dancer unit; this unit maintains the required tension on the web.
- Then the web passes through a decrease, in this unit the web is opened fully.
- This web is then passed towards the cutting unit through a feed nip arrangement.
- In the cutting unit, the sleeve is cut to the required length
- This sleeve is then pushed over the body of the bottle through a sleeve pusher arrangement.
- Bottles are fed to the machine through a feed screw arrangement for proper pitching.
- Bottles with the sleeve applied over the body come out from the other side of the machine and pass through the shrink tunnel, where it gets shrunk.