- Container : Cylindrical Bottles/container
- Sleeve applying area : Body sleeving/neck sleeving
- Bottle Dia : 30mm to 100mm
- Capacity : 80-100 bottles / minute
- Sleeve cut length : 50mm to 200mm
- Fully automatic operation.
- Rigid Structure.
- Good Speed.
- PLC Controlled.
- Machine will have manual up & down arrangement.
- Shrink Tunnel.
- Floor Space requirement
Approximately 1mtr from all sides of the machine. Hence clearance of 1mtr should be added to the actual size of the machine. i.e. 4 mtrs x 2.2mtrs x 3mtrs height.
- Operator requirement
1 Skilled operator, 1 semi-skilled operator.
- Electrical Supply
Connected load 2KW, 415+/-10%, 50Hz +/-3% 3Phase Earth & Neutral
3 Phase electric supply. 5HP Compressor, since the machine requires clean and dry air supply for pneumatic cylinders.
1. Caps should be properly seated on the bottle.
2.Operator should understand the working of the machine properly.
- Dimension of the machine 3mtrs x 1.2mtrs x 2.4mtr height.
- Conveying system with a feed screw arrangement – 3 mtr long.
- 0.5HP Hindustan make geared motor for conveyor.
- 0.25HP Hindustan make Geared motor for unwind nip arrangement
- 0.25HP Hindustan make geared motor for feed screw
- 0.25HP Hindustan make motor for sleeve dropper.
- Pneumatics of Festo/Janatics/SMC make.
- Electric accessories of siemens/L&T/standard make.
- Variable frequency drive, Delta make.
- PLC of "Mitsubishi/"Messung" make.
- "Mitsubishi "make servomotor.
- "1.2 meter long tunnel with MS Body structure
- 2 nos 0.25HP blower motor
- Roll type sleeve should be loaded on the unwind station.
- Web is unwound from the unwind unit through a unwind nip arrangement.
- This web is then passed through a dancer unit; this unit maintains the required tension on the web.
- Then the web passes through a decreaser, in this unit the web is opened fully.
- This web is then passed towards the cutting unit through a feed nib arrangement.
- In the cutting unit the sleeve is cut to the required length
- This sleeve is then pushed over the body of the bottle through a sleeve pusher arrangement.
- Bottles are feeded to the machine through a feed screw arrangement for proper pitching.
- Bottles with the sleeve applied over the body comes out from the other side of the machine and pass through the shrink tunnel, where it gets shrinked