We offer Stackers ideal for the lifting and transportation of palletized loads with various lift heights. These manual stackers incorporate all the critical features that make them number one in the industry.
- Stackers are hard chromed, polished pistons that are resistant to rust, scratches and wear.
- Stackers have double sealed high pressure polyurethane oil seals, to ensure long life of the hydraulic system.
- Stackers are ergonomically designed steering handle to prevent leakage.
- Stackers are to reduce pulling power and minimize operator fatigue. Light and compact Construction. For easy operating from all angles.
- Stacker’s fork length & width can be designed as per customer’s requirement.
- Stacker’s area available in standard, Stainless steel, Galvanized version with or without braking facility.
- The Manual Stackers are ideal for the lifting and transportation of palletized loads with various lift heights
|Model||SPPS - 2.0|
|Max. Lifting Height (Mm)||1600|
|Lowered Height fo forks (Mm)||85|
|Fork Length (Mm)||900|
|Lifting Speed (Mm/Stroke)||14|
|Lowering Speed (Mm/Stroke)||Controllable|
|Outer width of front legs (Mm)||750|
|Front Wheel Size (Mm)||85 X 50|
|Rear wheel Size (Mm)||180 X 50|
|Overall Size (Mm)||2050 X 750 X 1480|