The OxyGuard Handy is a portable dissolved oxygen meter available in 3 different models - the Alpha, Beta and Gamma. The Handy measures both ppm (mg/l) and % Saturation. The Handy Alpha measures oxygen only. Both the Handy Beta and Gamma measure temperature in addition. The Handy Gamma has salinity compensation.The instruments are operated using foil switches. Each Handy is supplied with a detachable clip for easy attachment to a belt or clipboard. The display on the Beta and Gamma can be back-lit for use in low light conditions.
Features and Benefits:
* Galvanic type probe with short response time - always ready for immediate use without the need for polarization & stabilization time.
* Measuring range - 0-50.0 ppm, 0-600% Sat.
* Waterproof - submersible and will float if dropped in the water.
* Excellent probe stability - one daily calibration check is sufficient.
* Tough membrane - can be wiped clean with cloth or paper towel.
* Long life probe - can be stored dry, does not need regular renovation, only change membrane when necessary.
* Easily exchanged membrane - no more fumbling and struggling.
* Compact and convenient - has a detachable clip for use on a belt or clipboard.
* Display can be illuminated (back-lit).
* Reliable power source - standard 9 volt battery with more than 1000 operating hours and a low battery indicator.
* Comes with accessories as standard - Belt clip, Service kit including a spare membrane cap, membranes, electrolyte and tool.