We are one of the prominent manufactures, suppliers and exporters of Maize Starch used in pharmaceutical industry as a dusting media for various type of coating as well as binder, filler for capsules & tables. The offered starch is processed under the guidance of our skilled professionals using the utmost quality natural ingredients and modern technology. Our offered starch is tested by quality examiners on various parameters to ensure its quality. In addition to this, offered starch is available in different packaging options.
- Accurate composition
- Highly Nutritious
- Maize Starch is used in Pharmaceutical Industry as a dusting media for various type of coating as well as binder & amp; filler for capsules & tables. It is widely accepted in the areas of Dry granulation techniques where active ingredient are hygroscopic and is difficult to dry after wet binding. Maize Starch has proved to be as a efficient dry binder.
- Maize Starch is used in textile industry to provide stiffness & to add weight to cloths. Starch is also used in conjunction with thermoplastic or thermosetting resins to obtain a permanent finish. In textile industry, starch is used in sizing to strengthen the warp yarn, in finishing and changing the appearance of fabric after it is bleached, dyed or printed, in printing and increase the consistency of printing pastes. Also starch is used as a component in finishing agent to glaze and polish sizing thread
Maize Starch plays a vital role in food industry due to its characteristic such as viscosity & opaque paste, used for thickening sauces, gravies, pudding and pie fillings. It has numerous application in baking industry, provides strength to ice cream cones. These products are partly soluble in water and finds several applications in food industry as
- Thickener in Sauces and Soups
- Gel Former in Puddings
- Suspension Stabilizer
- Bodying agent in Baking
- In Paper industry a large quantity of starch is consumed as a surface-sizing agent, as a binder, as a paper coating agent to increase the paper strength etc. The purpose of size press application is to improve appearance and erase ability, less ink penetration and form a hard firm surface for writing or printing, to prevent surface fiber picking, and to prepare the sheet for subsequent coating. Modified corn starch is used as an adhesive in pigmented coating for paper and paper board. The primary purpose of coating is to enhance the printability and appearance of the paper.
- Maize Starch Powder is available in 50kgs plastic lined HDPE woven bag.