We are the manufacturer & supplier and exporter quality tested Maltodextrin Powder.
- Moisture %:-4.5% Max.
- pH 10% solution:-4.5 to 5.5
- % D.E. (Dextrose Equivalent):-18 to 20%
- SO2 ppm:-100 ppm Max.
- Total Ash:-0.5% Max.
- Clarity:- (10% solution)
Applications:-Food & Pharma Industry
- It has been largely used in making of baby food and mix with other cereal powder to give a low calorie diet for the children.It is also used in snacks such as some potato chips and jerkies. It is used in "light" peanut butter to reduce the fat content but keep the texture.
- Maltodextrin is sometimes used in beer brewing to increase the specific gravity of the final product. This improves the mouth feel of the beer, increases head retention and reduces the dryness of the drink. Malto dextrin has no flavor and is not fermented by yeast, so it does not increase the alcohol content of the brew.
- Maltodextrin is also sometimes taken as a supplement in powder form by bodybuilders and other athletes, as it is a quickly digested carbohydrate that supplies the body with enough energy to engage in protein synthesis post-workout.
- Maltodextrin is packed in 25 kg airtight bags.