Starch Adhesives is a modified starch formulation with excellent tack and adhesiveness. It finds wide application in the field of paper
Method of using Starch Adhesives:
- Take 25 Kg of Starch Adhesives in 100 liter normal water and agitate the solution by an electrical stirrer when the solution becomes homogenous add all chemical provided in the bag and agitate the solution for some time to obtain homogeneity. Starch Adhesives quantity can be increased or decreased by 5% depending on final viscosity requirement by the plant operator / supervisor.
- Starch Adhesives has many applications in the field of paper industries like:
- Paper to paper adhesion.
- Paper drum, paper core manufacturing.
- Multilayer paper manufacturing.
- Starch Adhesives has number of benefits in paper field.
- Cold water soluble.
- No need for cooking and heating.
- Very low fiber development time.
- Excellent stickiness.
- In preparing solution -Use normal water (tap water) to prepare solution (do not use hot water).
- In Handling-Use gloves, hand protection gear and eye protection while handling. The chemical should be provided separately with the bag.
- In Using - Do not cook or heat the solution.
- In Storing - Store under dry conditions (max. 70% relative humidity) and well protected from heat .
- Supplied in HDPE Bags with polythene liner (Net 50 kgs/25 kgs/20 kgs)