Thin Boiling Starch is a partially hydrolyzed starch product. Due to the reduction in the chain length, the paste of Thin Boiling Starch is less viscous than that of unmodified starch. It provides uniform & stable Viscosity over wide range of concentration.
- Uniform size pick up.
- Good penetration.
- Can handle higher add on.
White to light Yellow Powder
Viscosity 2% paste on redwood viscometer no 2
Acidity for 5 gms using NaOH
Mesh size-pass through 100 Mesh %
Textile Industry & Other Industries:-
- Ansizotex is ideally suited for use in warp sizing and finishing of cotton and polyester cotton blends. Uniform paste properties of Ansizotex ensure substantially constant textile performance.
- The warp threads undergo friction and tension during weaving process. The efficiency of weaving depends upon the resistance of warp yarn to abrasion. Ansizotex provides protection to yarn to meet friction and tension by giving uniform size penetration without developing abrasives points even on oven drying.
- Ansizotex being more penetrating give a better anchorage to the starch film reducing flakings or "dropping". They give more weight to the fabric for the same stiffening effect, and the surface layer being thinner and more firmly fixed for an equal weight of starch, the size is neither visible nor perceptible by the "feel" of the cloth. Thus, it gives both solidity and "fullness" coupled with flexibility distinct from the stiffness of the cloth filled with plain starch with or without clays.
- In finishing thin boiling starch like Ansizotex is used for a light finish when very little filling is required to give body to the cloth. Being a low viscosity product it is possible to control the stiffness of the cloth by changes in concentration of Ansizotex.
- It is also added to native corn starch in different proportion to change the viscosity of native starch to suit different application in textile industry with respect to denier of yarn & also for further modification Ansizotex is used during manufacturing of paper & food products and for better performance.
- Ansizotex is available in 50 Kgs Plastics lined HDPE woven Bags.