We are the leading manufacturers of Yellow Dextrin.
- Appearance:-White Sticky Powder
- Moisture (%) Max:-4% - 10% Max
- Ash (%) Max:-0.50% Max
- Solubility Min:- 60% Min
- pH:-3.0 - 5.0
- Mesh Size:- Passing 120 Mesh
- Yellow Dextrin:
- Color-Light to dark yellow
- Partial size –To pass 85 mesh
- Moisture contain- 8% to10%
- Cold water solubility- 80 to 100 pending on requirement
- Free acidity expressed as ml of N/10 NaOH
The Adhesives Industries uses large amount of yellow dextrin in the preparation of liquid and dry adhesives. Dextrin goes in to the solution instantly and with a lesser quantity of water, because of their greater adhesive strength and fluidity.
Dextrin is widely used in the manufacture of:-
- Spiral convolute tubes.
- Carbon paper manufacturing, abrasive and in dry distemper.
- Machine labeling of tins /cartoon packages envelop corrugated boxes. Also used by crackers manufacture due to adhesives properties & also explosive character
- In Paper tubes and paper cones.
- In book binding cartoon sealing cigarettes pasting match head and matchbox making.
- As core binder in Refractory and foundry operations.
Chemical & Dyes Industries
The advantage of dextrin in the dye stuff industries are so well recognized that good many large scale manufactures have taken to using highly soluble dextrin as diluents to standardized the dyes with respect to the range of color. Dextrin washes out quickly and easily and do not react with chemicals used in the process
Yellow dextrin serves as an excellent binding agent for sand cores in foundry operations. It gives high green bond strength necessary for the mould to remain intact during handling.
As dextrin do not easily react with chemicals, they are specifically suitable for application in the textile field. In Textile printing, they are used as thickener. Free of grit and other impurities, which usually accompany lower grade of starch, they ensure that the copper rolls (used in printing) do not suffer from abrasion. In sizing, they are used with starch to increase adhesiveness. In finishing, they give desired feel to the fabrics.
Dextrin is largely used in dry distemper. five to ten % of dextrin, mixed with chalk and pigment, acts as carrier and impact good adhesion of the color to the wall.