The Sifter Multi Disintegrator Model 1700 accommodates all three types of reduction heads which enables a broad spectrum of product processing abilities. It is recommended for free-flowing dry and semidry product applications including textured vegetable protein, peanut butter, chicken slurries, surimi, baby food, dehydrated potato flakes, fruit and vegetable pastes, horseradish and dressings, extruded products, biscuits and cookies, nuts, fruit pulp, various spices, corn masa, hard cheeses, and a variety of gels, ointments, and creams.
This precision cutting principle has proven to be a processing breakthrough, with the versatility to meet your size reduction needs from coin size particles to fine emulsions. Standard operations include comminuting, granulating, milling, flaking, slicing, liquefying, dispersing, and pureeing.
Sealed enclosure deters escape of dust, vapor, and liquid when the Comitrol Processor is installed in conjunction with a collection system. Stainless steel construction ensures maximum durability and sanitation. The machine features continuous operation for uninterrupted production, and simplified design for easy cleanup and maintenance.
- Recommended for free-flowing dry and semi-dry applications.
- Maximum input product, in general, should not exceed 2.5" (63.5 mm) for 3" cutting heads; 3/8" (9.5 mm) to a slurry for microcut heads (depending on specific microcut head and impeller used), and 1/4 to 1/2" (6 4 to 12.7 mm) in any dimension (depending on impeller) for slicing heads.
- Available 15,30 or 40HP (11.2, 22.4, or 30kW) motor.
- Sealed enclosure deters escape of dust, vapor, and liquid when the Model 1700 is used in conjunction with a collection system.
- Features continuous operation for uninterrupted production and simplified design to ease cleaning and maintenance.