We are offering Tubular Furnace Split Type Model. The thermo couple is located in a protected position between the outside of the work tube and heating element, allowing the full work tube diameter to be used Normally built on the horizontal base pictured left, this furnace range can optionally be mounted vertically with a separate control box. Applications in materials research include testing of novel materials under strict temperature and varying atmosphere conditions. Applications in the electronics industry include testing electronic components and semiconductor materials under inert atmospheres or vacuum. Applications in instrumentation include testing of temperature sensors such as thermocouples and PT100's, which may require enhanced thermal uniformity.
- Tubular Furnance split type model Split Furnace up to - 1450 deg C Maximum operating temperature of 1450 deg C & Tube diameters up to 100 mm.
- Heated lengths up to 1 mtr.
- These models utilize a silicon carbide as heating element.
- Rapid heat up to operating temperature.
- Controlled by PID temp.
- Controller cum indicator with thyristor power pack.
- Can be adapted to allow a non-oxidising atmosphere or vacuum, by fitting an additional work tube and end seals.