Penetration testing is a method of evaluating the security of a computer system or network by simulating an attack from a malicious source.
Our penetration test will reveal :
- How difficult it is to obtain data
from outside of the network
- Which information is at risk
- What measures should be implemented to protect your assets
When testing is complete, you will receive a detailed security roadmap that prioritizes the weaknesses in your network, system and application environment which helps you gain control over your infrastructures security and maximize your protection.
We specialized in following types of penetration test :
- Black Box Testing - Zero Knowledge Test
- Grey Box testing - Partial Knowledge test
- White Box testing - Full Knowledge test
"We are mainly looking enquiries from Kenya & other African Countries."