Open skidded design with containment, pad mountable, indoor, duplex pump set under control of Master Control Panel. Starters included with pump set or integrated with master panel.
1. Duplex Positive displacement gear pumps, cast iron body, mechanical shaft seal, machined steel gears construction, typical 45 gpm at 150 psi, 1800 RPM, 7.5 HP, 230/460-3-60v, TEFC direct drive. Flanged inlet/outlet.
2. Pressure relief valve, integral to each pump
3. Duplex type strainer, 3-inch, cast-iron construction
4. Vacuum gauge inlet and outlet of strainer, with isolation valves
5. Differential pressure switch across strainer with alarm contacts to PLC
6. Leak detector in skid containment basin, with alarm contacts to PLC
7. Flow switch, each pump, with alarm contacts to PLC
8. Fusible link valve on inlet, ferrous construction
9. Ball type shutoff valves, each pump in/out, 2-inch and main in/out: 3-inch
10. Check valves each pump, cast iron or steel, swing-type, 2-inch
11. Main outlet pressure gauge with shutoff
12. 3-inch flanged main inlet and outlet