Durable design, superior materials, and quality construction for rugged use.
Singleton metal barrels are made-to-order from mild steel, stainless steel, Carpenter 20, or Monel for phosphating, hot or cold black oxidizing, pickling, cleaning, burnishing, and other operations.
Select either Power-Matic Door® barrels for automatic loading and unloading or standard barrels with manual style doors.
Metal Plating Barrel Features:
- Available in any commercial size perforations
- Tumbling bars
- Designed for tank rim, tank bottom, or transfer hoist support
- Automatic hoist pick up adapters are available
- Optional stainless steel, polymer, or epoxy-type coated superstructures can be furnished to resist corrosive environments
- Up-rotation is available to speed drainage and reduce dragout
- Polypropylene or metal gears and non-metallic bearings can be selected to deliver long life in severely corrosive or high-temperature environments
- Tank drive or self driven operation
- EZ-Change trunnions simplify component replacement and reduce maintenance costs.