Singleton manufactures a large selection of plating barrel assemblies to equip most manual and automatic hoist/tank systems.
Unique, patented Maxi® barrel geometry lets you choose sizes to meet your productivity goals. Because you can install a larger capacity Maxi® barrel in your present tank system, output is increased. (For example, an 18" Maxi® barrel fits in a 16" barrel line.) Maxi® barrels place the work closer to the anodes for better current densities and faster plating. Singleton plating barrels feature 23% open panel area which brings the best of both worlds, strength and efficiency.
Maxi® Barrel Advantages:
- Greater capacity in a standard size superstructure
- Premium grade, high-temperature polypropylene
- Fuse-Fab® fusion welded panels and heads
- Poly-Ripple® interior panel surfaces
- 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", or 1/4" perforations
- Steel-Core® ribs
- Clamp or knob style door