When a full size barrel is too much, Singleton Portable Plating Barrels are just right.
A wide range of sizes allow you to acheive optimum solution transfer and current density for plating a variety of smaller loads, delicate parts or precious metals.
Complete assemblies are furnished with drives and high capacity copper cathode contacts.
Selectable superstructure configurations are available to match existing equipment.
Portable Plating Barrel Features:
- Fuse-Fab® construction, the same as provided on Singleton production barrels
- Poly-Ripple® interior panel surfaces prevent smaller parts from sticking, promote tumbling and faster plating
- Heavy Duty drilled panels: 1/16" to 1/4" diameter perforations available.
- Alloy clamps or knobs secure the door during processing and resist corrosion
- Self-lubricating gears and separate hubs, attached with alloy fasteners maximize serviceability
- 110 VAC single phase, integral motors
- Variable speed DC drives or air driven units are optional