SINOPEC Automotive Ball-joint Grease 7034 is manufactured from synthetic fluid, a special polyurea thickener and various well-chosen additives.According to GB/T 7631.8-90(ISO6743/9-1987), Grease 7034 can be classified as follow :L-XCCEA1.
Features & Benefits
· Outstanding lubrication and anti-oxidation performance
· Material compatibility with chlorine-butadiene rubber and formaldehyde colophony
· Excellent retention and resistance to high-temperature degradation
· Prolonged service life
· Do not contain any heavy metal and nitrite that will do harm to human’s health and pollute environment.
· Meets the following performance specification: Q/SH303 204-2004
· Grease 7034 is designed for the lubrication of automotive ball-joints.
· Application temperature range: –30ºC to 120ºC.
Yellow smooth buttery
1/4 Worked Cone Penetration,0.1mm
Copper Corrosion(sheet copper, 100ºC,3h)