SINOPEC Extreme Pressure Polyurea-based Grease 7417 is a high-performance grease which combines a superior quality mineral oil with a polyurea thickener. The thickener system provides a high dropping point, while additives impart optimum extreme-pressure and anti-oxidization properties, and outstanding protection against rust and corrosion. According to GB/T 7631.8-90(ISO6743/9-1987), it can be classified as follow: L-XBEHB1, L-XBEHB2.
Features & Benefits
· Excellent anti-wear and heavy load capability
· Outstanding resistance to water washing and corrosion
· Exceptional retention and resistance to high-temperature degradation
· Prolonged service life
· Grease 7417 meets the requirements of specification Q/SH 303.222-2004.
· Grease 7417 is designed for the lubrication for various heavy-load bearings worked at high temperature. It is particularly recommended for applications such as large blower fan bearings, hot shaking sieve bearings, rolling mill bearings etc
· Suitable operation temperature ranged from -20ºC to +160ºC
Yellow to brown smooth buttery
1/4 Penetration(60 strokes),0.1mm
Load Capability Weld load PD ,N
Corrosion Test(T2Cu, 100ºC, 3h),method B