SINOPEC Grease 7608 for Hydraulic Brake System is a high-performance grease which combines a synthetic base oil with a soap thickener. According to GB/T 7631.8-90(ISO6743/9-1987), Grease 7608 can be classified as follow:L-XDCEA1.
Features & Benefits
· Very low oil bleeding trend
· Optimum compatibility with epdm rubber
· Outstanding low and high temperature performance
· Exceptional protection against corrosion
· Excellent retention and resistance to high-temperature degradation
· Do not contain any heavy metal and nitrite that will do harm to human’s health and pollute environment.
· Meets the following performance specification: Q/SH303 225-2004.
· It is particularly suited for lubricating and protective applications between rubber ring and cylinder in automotive hydraulic brake system .
· Application temperature range: -40ºC to 120ºC 150ºC in short-term.
Yellow to brown smooth buttery
Dropping Point, ºC
1/4Worked Cone Penetration, 0.1mm
Evaporation Loss (150ºC, 1h), %
Apparent Viscosity (-30ºC, 10s-1), Pa·s
· Prevent water and impurities during storage and transportation.
· Do not mix with other type of grease.
· Do not heat before using.