SINOPEC Sealing Grease 7607 for Pneumatic Brake System is a high-performance grease which combines a synthetic base oil with several soaps thickener. According to GB/T 7631.8-90(ISO6743/9-1987), Grease 7607 can be classified as L-XDBEA1.
Features & Benefits
· Very low oil bleeding tendency
· Excellent compatibility with butyl rubber
· Outstanding high and low temperature performance
· Optimum protection against rust and corrosion
· Exceptional resistance to high temperature degradation
· Do not contain any heavy metal and nitrite that will do harm to human’s health and pollute environment.
· Meets the following performance specification: Q/SH303 142-2004
· Grease 7607 is designed for lubricating and sealing applications between rubber piston ring and cylinder in heavy-duty automotive pneumatic brake system.
· Application temperature range: -50ºC to 120ºC, 150ºC in short-term.
yellow to brown smooth buttery
Worked Cone Penetration, 0.1mm
Evaporation Loss (150ºC,1h),%
Copper Corrosion (T2Cu ,120ºC,3h)
JIS K 2220.5.5
Apparent viscosity (-40ºC,10s-1),Pa·s
Water Washout (90ºC, 1h),%