These Industrial ultrasonic humidifier are genuine in construction for all humidity application. Can be applied in the areas of : textiles, tea, tobacco, pharmaceuticals, scientific laboratories, paper industry, electronic assembly yards, printing areas, fruit storage open areas, cold storage applications, sericulture, green houses, meat storage rooms, tissue culture projects, cultivation sheds, to name a few.
Very small size fog has the following advantages:
- These aerosols since finer in sizes can be taken though a pipe line up to 30-40 meters across the length of the room for even distribution of humidified air.,
- These aerosols are absorbed by the air instantly when it comes to atmosphere. No corrosion of processing parts as the pulverized particles are in micron levels.
- Finer fog produced is 1-5µm when compared to any other systems being used including high pressure fogging nozzles systems.( 3-5µm of high pressure fog systems).
- User friendly technology doesn’t need high recurring electric inputs /nozzles; fog output can be direct from the PVC pipe thus no issues such as nozzle blockage etc.,
- Maintenance free or no near maintenance.
- Advanced automation technology, automation assembly, unique water proof design, easy cleaning & long life span making more reliable.
- Cost effective method of humidifying compared to steam / high pressure nozzles / motorized pulverization methods and is as low as 0.05 kw/kg/hr which is 1/10 to 1/15th of other humidifying types.
- Atomizers works without mechanical drive, large power motor & compressed air making its maintenance easy and economical.
- Since compact, easy to carry places in the working yard and self flexible by its custom designed.
- Number of units in unison makes the higher fog input catering the individual needs., with an optional arrangement of humidistat control for controlling definite RH preferred to individual requirement.