All tanks are made from Swedish high quality new 304 stainless steel purchased in rolls and decoiled on site.
-All openings in our tanks are manually pulled to ensure we have no butt welds on our tanks
- All tanks 500 galllons and larger have 12 gauge ends
- All tanks 400 gallons an less have 14 gauge ends
- All tanks unless ordered differently, have 14 gauge wraps
- All 500, 600 and 1200 gallon tanks have stainless steel baffels. For fire trucks we use baffle balls rather than baffles,they are extremely effective.
- All ends are rolled,again to ensure no butt welds occur.
- Butt welds are the weakest spot on a tank and vibration is deadly on such a weld, because we do not have any butt welds, we can and do warranty our tanks to hold water for 10 years. This is a prorated warranty, with full replacement for the first 5 years, then 50% down to 10% parts replacement in the last five years.
- All tanks are dye tested, we spray a red gunk into the tank and if any pinpoint weld leak, the dye seeps thru and shows up on a special white foam sprayed on the outside of the tank for the test. Then after the tank is installed on a sprayer, we have a water test as well in our quality control test.
- Most tanks (round) are polished. Our tanks are hand welded at the factory by qualified stainless steel welders.