STAHL CraneSystems upgrades its heavy duty class with the new AS 7 ZW.
The combination of two AS 7 wire rope hoists as a twin hoist offers an interesting alternative to comparable hoists in a similar load class as regards technology and price. As a twin hoist, the AS 7 wire rope hoist has a higher hoisting speed than conventional hoists. It differs from its “little brother” AS 7 in its considerably greater lifting height and above all its maximum safe working load of 125 tonnes which it owes to a modified rope reeving.
- Compact dimensions
- Great height of lift
- High hoisting speed
- Safe working load up to 125 t
- Extremely favourable price-performance ratio
- Innovative drive: cylindrical rotor motor with monodisc magnetic brake
- Particularly suited to systems manufacture
- Simple maintenance: all important components easily accessible
- Lifetime lubrication of all gear steps in oil bath
- As an option in explosion-protected design in compliance with ATEX