Qty 14: New Surplus Limit Switch Boxes with Visual Position Indicator Dome
Limit Switch Box Features:
- Visual Position Indicator Dome (Yellow-Open/Red-Close)
- IP67 Enclosure (Weatherproof). Epoxy-polyester coating inside & outside protect against corrosion.
- "Quick-Set" Cam. Limit switch adjustment cams are splined and spring loaded. The switch cam position
can be quickly adjusted without tools (closed-top switch/open-bottom switch).
- Multipoint Terminal Strip. Numbered terminal strip with 8 contacts. 6 contacts are used for the (2) SPDT micro switches.
There are 2 additional contacts (#7 & #8) and 1 "Ground" screw to be used with optional solenoid valve.
- Dual 3/4" NPT Conduit Entries. 1 conduit for customer use. 1 conduit to be used for direct connection to optional NAMUR Style solenoid valve.
- Captive Cover Bolts & Washers. Stainless Steel cover bolts & washers are designed to remain captive by the cover, when it is removed.
- NAMUR Mounting Bracket. Adjustable NAMUR Style epoxy-coated steel bracket is supplied as standard with hardware to mount to your actuator. Note: Your actuator must have a NAMUR mounting pad & drive shaft in order to use this bracket.