ADC’s GMX-1000 32bit EISC microcontroller is designed to provied a cost-effective and high performance micro
controller solution for Multimedia using Graphic Engine and Sound Engine. The GMX-1000 integrated microprocessor
combines a 32bit EISC(AE32000C) processor core with sevral peripheral functions such as timer, serial interface and etc. To
speed program execution, the on-chip cache SRAM provied one-cycle access to code and data. GMX-1000 supports video
format for NTSC/PAL display monitor, it can be in local mode only for internal video image and remote mode for external
video signal overlay.
AE32000C is the family in EISC series and is optimised for Embedded Application and the general purpose 32bit and
high-performance microprocessor. For all of this, EISC makes code-density higher as taking the excellence of CISC and
emploies Simple Instruction Set to simplify hardware.
GMX-1000 can provide the cost-effective and high performance system solution such as karaoke, video editor, photo
sticker and etc.
Built in 32bit CPU, Cache
- High Performance EISC Core AE32000C
- 4 Way Set Associative Harvard Cache with 8Kbyte Instruction and 8Kbyte Data Cache.
- Pseudo-LRU (Least Recently Used) Replace Algorithm.
- Write Through / Write Back Policy.
- Support TFT LCD and NTSC / PAL(B,D,G,H,I,N,M, Comb-N) Display Monitor
- Supports display resolution up to 1024 x 1024
- Support VESA DPMS for VGA monitor
- Double buffer ping-pong contols
- Horizontal and Vertical double scan control
- Serialization RGB data and 32 x 16 FIFO controls in CRTC block
- Supports Gun Interface
Video Signal Processing
- Support Internal Video Display Mode(Local Mode) and External Video & Overlay Mode(Remote Mode)
- Supports External Sync Detection
- Designed Based on OpenGL’s Double buffer Architecture.
- Supports 16/8/4 bit color mode. ( Internally 24bpp processing )
- Supports Tile Addressing / Font Addressing modes
- Texture Mapping ( Zoom In / Out, Rotate, Iteration, Clipping )
- Shading/ Alpha Blending / Transparency / Dithering ( 2X2, 4X4 )
- Supports Non-Texture Memory Mode.
Video Decoder Interface Module
- Supports Interace Mode.
- Color Space Conversion.
- R/G/B Gain Control.
- X/Y Down Scaling Mode & Display Position Control
- Local / Frame Shared Memory
- 64Mbyte Address Space per each Bank
- Support 7 Memory Banks
- Supports External Wait Signal to Expand The Bus Cycle
- Supports Self-refresh Mode in SDRAM for Power-down
- Support SDRAM and SRAM