The Sonitek 100 series hand operated press is ideal for low volume production runs or for prototyping applications. The 100 series press is available with a 340 watt tapped (1/4-28) probe. Our temperature controller is a state of the art microprocessor based, auto-tuning, P.I.D based unit. With seventeen different standard models to choose from and a virtually limitless arrangement of custom tooling available, the Sonitek 100 series Thermal Press is an ideal assembly press no plastics house should be without.
* Tapped probe/platens (1/4-28) got interchangeable tips.
* Cast aluminum base.
* 1 1/4" diameter solid stainless steel column.
* 3" stroke distance.
* Gross head height adjustment.
* 80-999 F operating range.
* Quick change-over tool mount design.
* Solid state technology.
* lever actuated with spring-loaded return.
* Adjustable locking positive stop.
* J-type built-in thermocouple.
* Operates on 100/115 VAC, 50/60Hz (220 availbable)