Our heavy duty four post heat staking systems are designed to provide high rigidity for large molded parts such as computer housings, automotive door panels, instrument panels/clusters or large foam injected housings, etc.
Other applications include using it for loading multiple parts and/or mirror image assemblies.
They are available up to 20 tons and have no limitations to part size!
* Two position pneumatic sliding fixtures to accommodate easy part loading out and away from the heated tooling. Sliding fixtures also provide the operator with room to perform value added operations such as assembly of components or loading in threaded inserts.
* Microprocessor controls with complete system status functions and operator lock out security functions.
* Precision adjustable down stops (.001" increments) and gross head height adjustments.
* Multi-zoned temperature (PID) controls with SPC software using our Therma-soft temperature controlling software along with our Tek-port communications port.(RS-485 or Ethernet)
* Out of Temperature alarms to prevent operation and reduce rejects
* Individual (X-Y-Z) adjustments for each staking or insertion point.
* Post cooling kits to allow for highly crystalline material staking and ensuring tight stakes.
* Total access and safety guarding through electronically interlocked hinged panel doors.
* Easy integration into palletized conveyor systems.
* Absolute flexibility in tooling design changes which allows you the benefit to change tooling platens for future applications easily and quickly with our "quick change" optional feature.
* Built to NEC and OSHA standards with tooling customized to your particular application.
Available for up to ANY size part! No limitations to thermoplastic materials or work planes.