Ultrasonics is the answer for all of today's packaging questions. Sonitek delivers versatile equipment and systems easily configured to meet your packaging needs. Ultrasonic sealing provides Tamper Proof Protection, and meets all the sealing requirements from all the major retailers (Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Lowe's, etc.) for sealing clamshells to eliminate losses due to shrinkage or shipping damage.
Our low-cost, easy to use welders fit easily into any packaging environment. Whether you are sealing just a handful, or have high volume requirement our systems can accommodate all configurations.
Typical Uses of Ultrasonic Welders Include:
-Bench top style plunge sealers
-Bench-top semiautomatic systems for end of line flexible conveyors
-Hand held small spot welders for low volume small seal areas
-Rotary Systems with automatic eject stations for higher volumes
-Less Base models for integration into your automatic packaging systems
Ultrasonic Welding Advantages
* Low Cost: energy efficient and economical
* Safe: no RF damage to electrical circuits or wiring, environmentally safe and recyclable
* High speed: up to five times faster than RF
* Space saving: small foot print fits anywhere
* Seals all these materials: PET/ETE, PETG/RPET, PVC. STYRENE, POLYPROPYLENE
* Aesthetically pleasing: seal patterns are limitless
* Tamper proof