the common rectangular mounting cup styling and t-handle operation of this latch family is enhanced with a series of grip, compression, and locking choices that enable you to match your unique application requirements.
- folding t-handle provides ample grip for actuation, even when wearing protective gloves
- multiple models provide substantial overall grip range – from 19 mm (. 75") to 62 mm (2. 44")
- "fixed-grip" style provides consistent compression when t-handle is folded down, that fixed grip dimension can be determined by user adjustment of jam nuts holding pawl
- "adjustable grip" style enables user to take additional turns on handle after pawl is engaged, in order to create additional compression for a tighter grip or to compress a gasket
- available in type "a" (clockwise latching), and type "b" (counterclockwise latching) styles