a wide range of latch sizes and actuation styles complement the versatile performance of this self-adjusting spring cam design. They satisfy a broad spectrum of applications where specific compression forces are not critical.
- ramped spring-quality pawl provides increasing level of compression as latch is rotated and enhances tension on latch in closed position
- serrated spring models provide greater friction for more vibration-resistant grip
- user controls the amount of compression force
- spring steel cam design is more tolerant of rough handling as experienced with lift-off panels
- three-hole (round hole) mounting design accommodates rivet, stud, or weld mounting