Compact and full-sized T-handle and L-handle designs provide substantial handhold for easy actuation and smooth operation of these easy-to-install and easy-to-operate latches. Multiple finishes, mounting styles, and cam configurations provide versatile choices to match the aesthetic and physical requirements of most applications.
- Slightly ramped feature on cam provides for tight grip against frame
- Simple installation using round holes for latch body and two mounting screws
- Adaptable for 1-, 2-, or 3-point latching
- Rear screw-mount styles provide cleaner look on front of door
- Countersunk screw-mounting styles provide easy mounting access from front of panel
- Keylocking styles come with standard CH751 keycode and two flat keys; additional keycodes available on request