16/27/48 - Single- Hole Mount Self- Adjusting Compression Latche
When closing, pawl rides along threaded shaft until engaging frame, then an extra turn adjusts the amount of compression applied. To open, a short turn releases the compression and rotates pawl away from frame.
- Hand actuated knobs provide textured surface for sure grip
- Tool-actuated styles provide added security of restricted access
- User adjustable grip and compression accommodates a wide range of installation variations and changes
- Multiple pawl options offer a choice of grip ranges - from .8 mm (.03") to 22.2 mm (.88")
- Single-hole mounting style makes installation quick and simple