straightforward design provides simple installation with a single hole and single mounting nut. Assembled latches simplify and speed installation in applications where grip exceeds panel thickness by 4 mm (. 16"). For unassembled latches, cam mounts on end of drive stud with a single screw.
- cams are specified separately, with numerous offsets to satisfy a wide range of grip dimensions
- ramping action on cam provides about 2 mm (. 08") of compression on closing
- latched/unlatched status indicator provides user with quick visual confirmation of latch status
- designer series offers sleek tapered headstyles with a lower profile
- expanded industrial series offers more formats, environmental sealing, and spring-loaded bodies for better grip tolerance and vibration resistance