marine-grade construction and sealed design provide durable watertight performance. Removable handle design is ideal for engine compartments, other enclosures, and screw-mounted access panels because it offers easy access, yet presents a near-flush exterior surface when closed.
- cf-8m (the cast equivalent of 316 ss) and 304 ss construction with nylon roller delivers corrosion-resistant performance for marine applications
- roller-style keeper engages cam smoothly and draws panel firmly into a fully closed position
- ramped cam edges position the cam on the roller for a snug fit and vibration resistance
- removable push-button t-handle locks in place with a detent ball to provide ample grip for easy operation and disengages easily to provide a near-flush exterior surface and to function as a key for restricting access only to authorized personnel
- ability to disengage latch from inside provides safety backup to anyone accidentally caught inside an enclosure
- installs quickly and easily in a single round hole
- accommodates panel thicknesses from 0. 5" to 0. 75" (12. 7 mm to 19. 05 mm)