the swinghandle nests into the housing for minimal protrusion; pops up to swing smoothly for easy latch actuation. Robust die-cast zinc construction provides durable, corrosion-resistant performance, with optional gasketing for indoor or outdoor use.
- a common latch design using numerous cam options allows designers to standardize the external look of their enclosures, yet satisfy different dimensions
- access control includes multiple tool-access and keylocking/keycode capabilities
- provides a drop-in replacement for existing latches with industry-standard panel preparation
- appropriately gasketed latch models satisfy outdoor applications
- standard pivoting latching mechanisms are available for latching installations