A 7-pin tumbler lock design in a die-cast zinc housing enhances keylocking security. Multiple component options, ordered separately, accommodate a wide range of dimensions.
- Tubular-key design enhances security, by offering more keycode options and making it more difficult to pick locks or duplicate keys
- Fits door thicknesses from 5.1 mm (.20") to 28.9 mm (1.14")
- Multiple combinations of latch housings and cam styles accommodate 25 distinct grip dimensions (the distance from the front of the door panel to the front of the cam) ranging from 6.4 mm (.250") to 42.8 mm 1.687
- Suitable for sliding and swinging door applications when matched with the appropriate cams
- Available in clockwise and counterclockwise rotation for left- and right-hand doors
- Easy to install using the same single-hole panel prep as other Southco cam locks