14/43/44 - Three- Hole Mount Self Adjusting Compression Latche
Operating the latch requires just a short turn to release the compression and rotate the pawl away from frame. A variety of hand-actuated and tool-actuated styles offer choices between quick-access convenience and tool- or key-restricted security.
- Choice of straight and offset pawl styles offers a wide range of grip options from one latch body size
- Overall grip options across all models range from 3.2 mm (.13") to 42.9 mm (1.69")
- User adjustable grip and compression accommodates a wide range of installation variations and changes
- Round hole mounting is equally convenient for stable attachment in volume production or field installation with protruding or fully flush mounting
- Provides economical solutions where compression force is not critical
- Small models can also function as in inject/eject mechanism