Southern Farm Supply, Inc.

2335 W. Memorial Hwy., P.O. Box 128
Union Grove, North Carolina-28689, USA+(1)-(704)-5395000
Contact Supplier

Snowco Bale Elevator

Next Product »
Yes! I am interested
FOB Price : Get Latest Price

Motor and Undercarriage optional.

Part Number Description Price
UT16ELEVATOR 16' Elevator $750.00
UT8ELEVATOR 8' Elevator Extension $260.00
UT4ELEVATOR 4' Elevator Extension $165.00
3/4HPMOTOR 3/4 hp Electric Motor $165.00
1HPMOTOR 1 hp Electric Motor $190.00


RELATED CATALOGS
  • plus Modern logistic solutions often involve storage in marshalling areas or within pallet racking. They can also incorporate systems for automatic ...

    view details
  • 60% down payment, in fact ready before leaving the remaining 40%. Execution order of 45-75 days. Design, manufacture, and sale of equipment drying ...

    view details
  • Organic Fabrics Product Description Organic Knitted Fabrics Product Category Fabrics Colors Pantone TCX -TC- TPX- TP- C Product Details Organic ...

    view details
 
Recommended Catalog

JSC Radviliskis Machine Factory produces and offers machinery for manufacturing pellets from straw. Sets purpose to produce biofuel pellets from ...

view details
 
sending enquiry ....
Thank You

unable to instantiate your call right now. please try after some time.

close

© Copyright HelloTrade.com