Normal hand pumps pump water from a bore well and deliver at ground. Force and lift hand pump can pump water from a well to an over head tank directly. The pump is manually operated and is very useful to lift water for storage and distribution where electric supply is not available.
- Suitable for installation on 100mm to 150mm diameter bore wells.
- Can be used to lift water up to 6 m above the ground level.
- Rated discharge 900 LPH @ 40 stroke per minute
- Maximum installation depth 80 m
- Can be adopted for use with water filter and water purification device.
- Water out put @20 psi pressure.
- Low operation and maintenance cost
- Easy to operate and use.
The force and lift hand pump can be used for:
- Drinking water supply of a small community
- Provision of water supply at the community centre ( PHC)
- Public sanitation facilities
- Watering of flower/ vegetable beds
- Pre-supply water filtration.