We are instrumental in offering Autopsy Workstation to our clients, which is typically consists of a standard table with raised edges that has faucets and drains used to wash away collecting fluids during the internal investigation. We engage in providing these work stations which are fully equipped with requisite features to provide a clean hygienic and functional platform for performing autopsies. The design of the autopsy workstation includes a dissection wing and a base cabinet, which provides extra storage. The work surface is free from all rivets and bolts. Therefore, it provides a smooth and hygienic surface to the pathologist. The stainless steel construction offers a clean bacteria free platform.
- Table: length 91"- width 30"- height 36" approx
- Dissection wing: length 62" and width 30"- height 39" approx
- Legs provide full access under the table for sanitation and cleaning
- Double bowl sink
- Two piece construction for easy installation
- Flexibility for complete room wash-down
- Wrist operated stainless steel faucet with hot and cold water flow control valves
- Reverse flow hydro aspirator with built-in vacuum breaker
- Construction 304 type stainless steel with large radius inside corners for easy clean up
- Manufactured without rivets, bolts or other devices so that work surface remains smooth and prevent cumulation of bacteria
- Three solid stainless steel sliding body supports
- Wooden head rest
- Engraved measurement scale on one side for easy measurement of cadaver
Served Locations :
Andhra Pradesh,Arunachal Pradesh,Assam,Bihar,Chhattisgarh,Goa,Gujarat,Haryana,Himachal Pradesh,Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram,Nagaland,Odisha,Punjab,Rajasthan,Tamil Nadu,Telangana,Tripura,Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand,West Bengal,Andaman and Nicobar Islands,Chandigarh,Dadar and Nagar Haveli,Daman and Diu,Delhi,Lakshadweep, and Pondicherry.