Item Code: SP-200
The SP-200 delux is further eqipped with height adjustments.It comnines all reatures of an advance table providing increased efficiency in autopsies.
Our customers can avail from us a quality range of Electro Hydraulic Autopsy Table. These Tables are manufactured using high quality raw materials that are procured from the most reliable vendors of the industry. These Tables are efficient in providing a smooth working surface to the Pathologists and Autopsy Surgeons. These Tables offer easy to clean, hygienic platform for performing autopsies.
Some features are:
- Construction type 304 stainless steel with large radius inside corners for easy clean up.
- Mounted on central supports column.
- Remote controlled 2button height adjustable systems from 750mm to 1000mm.
- Double bowl sink
- Regulated sprinkler systems for table surface, ensures continues self-cleaning.
- "Reverse-flow" Hydro aspirator with built in vaccum breaker.
- Splash proof electrical outlets provided.
- 4 piece perforated body support grid plates.
- Hand shower.
- Down-draft ventilation cone system incorporated for minimization of odors if attached to external ventilation source.
- Access door for central coloumn.
- Wooden Head rest.
- Wrist operated stainless steel faucet with hot and cold flow control valves.
- Optional hands free flow device can be attached to the faucet.
- Plumbing provision for usage of hot & cold water.
- Table length 104" Width 30" approx.
- Engraved measurement scale on one side for easy measurement of cadaver.
- Manufactured without rivets,bolts or other devices on the work surface so that it remains smooth and prevents cumulation of bacteria.
- Served Locations : Andhra Pradesh,Arunachal Pradesh,Assam,Bihar,Chhattisgarh,Goa,Gujarat,Haryana,Himachal Pradesh,Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram,Nagaland,Odisha,Punjab,Rajasthan,Tamil Nadu,Telangana,Tripura,Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand,West Bengal,Andaman and Nicobar Islands,Chandigarh,Dadar and Nagar Haveli,Daman and Diu,Delhi,Lakshadweep, and Pondicherry.