We are instrumental in offering our valued patrons a quality assured array of Mortuary Cabinets. These Cabinets comprises two, four or six compartments with separate carriages for storage of cadavers. Each compartment is equipped with a hinged door and locking arrangement. Our offered products are manufactured using high grade raw materials like stainless steel that are procured from the most eminent vendors of the market.
- Insulating layer made of imported puf with high thermal retardation against cold loss
- Imported ultra-mute totally enclosed type individual compressors for each body
- The refrigeration system of each chamber is individually controlled and temperature can be adjusted without interference
- High quality gel strip coated door gasket with strong aging resistance ability lengthens the service life of the door gasket
- Bi-sonic fan motor
- Imported copper vaporizer cooling pipeline can guarantee ultra long service life
- Temperature is maintained inside between 1degree c – 5 degree c
- Fluoride-free totally enclosed type uni-processor & single cycle refrigeration system
- Safety feature alarms 3 types and upto 7 failure alarms incorporated
- In built lithium accumulator can keep displaying the temperature and basic alarm system working for 48hours after electricity failure
- Wide voltage band for 190-240V
- Optional 24hour follow-up reading and printing system available at extra cost
We are the leading manufactures and suppliers of Mortuary Cabinets in coimbatore,Andhra Pradesh,Arunachal Pradesh,Assam,Bihar,Chhattisgarh,Goa,Gujarat,Haryana,Himachal Pradesh,Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram,Nagaland,Odisha,Punjab,Rajasthan,Tamil Nadu,Telangana,Tripura,Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand,West Bengal,Andaman and Nicobar Islands,Chandigarh,Dadar and Nagar Haveli,Daman and Diu,Delhi,Lakshadweep, and Pondicherry.