For use on freezer door seals. It is an excellent rubber lubricant. Also suitable for plastic bearings. Electrically non-conductive.
- Seals electrical equipment against the ingress of moisture, and protects metal parts against corrosion.
- Non-conductive and prevents electrical leakage and short circuiting
- Acts as a releasing agent in the rubber and plastics
- Meets British Military spec XG-250
- NSF Certification category H1 and H2 Units per Carton:
Apply with finger or
grease gun. Lubricates
parts and bearings under
low speeds and light loads.
Lubricates and does not affect rubbers and plastics e.g. refrigerator and car door seals, swimming pool rubbers and seals, plastic gears and mechanisms, electric cables drawn through conduit, laboratory glass joints.
Typical Properties & Handling/Storage:
Colour: White translucent.
No drop point.
Operating Temp -40 to 200°C.
Store under cover with lid
closed away from vibrating
Remove excess from skin and
wash with Spanjaard Hand
Keep out of reach of children.