Low Intensity Led Aviation Obstruction Lights
Low intencity obstruction lights. For use in the vicinity airports,and on air routes to indicate obstructions which may constitute danger to air craft.
- This is a single light unit employing a serious of high intensity special LEDs,and has been specially designed for use while a light source with a extended life (approx 100000 hours) is desirable. The omni directional light distribution is arranged so that the maximum light out put, is obtained in zone between 70 degree above and 10 degree below.
- The body is cooosian aluminum casting finished in aviation yellow epoxy paint finished and house of electricity of the LEDs. The light source is provided by a thick clear glass dome mounted on hinged cast bezel ringed secured to the body by means of three stainless steel bolts.
- The electronic circuitry is a suitable for 200/240 volts 50z. and is wired up to a connector block in a terminal box for easy mains wiring.
- The fixture is fully weather proof and designed for shock and vibration resistance, and strength for 2.5K.V. with against reverse voltages up to 1KV.
(Twin version also available on request flashing unit optional/ photocell controller optional ) (As effort are made constantly to improve upon the design & Process of manufacture,the fittings suppliers may offer in details from the data herein)
- Protection : Weather proof IP 55 as per 2147
- Material of construction: Cast aluminium (L.M6)
- Transparent part : Clear glass dome
- Gasket : Neoprene
- Cable entry : ET 19 mm (at base)
- No.of LEDs : 300 nos.
- Colour : Red
- Intensity of each LED : 250 - 300 mcd.
- No.of Circuits : 5 in parallel
- Total MACP : 80 - 90 Candela
- Total power consumption : 15W at 230V
- Max. Forward current : 150 mA
- Insulation resistance : 100M ohm at 500V
- PIV Protection: LED protected internal against reverse voltage of upto 1KV
- Earthing : Terminal provided.