Led Aviation Obstruction Lights For Telecommunications Tower
We offer a wide range of Led Aviation Obstruction Lights for Telecommunications Tower that has a weather proof body and can withstand shock and vibration. These lights are compact, sturdy and power saving. The lights provide a complete lighting solution for Telecommunication Towers etc. LED’s of this model are surrounded by a polycarbonate lens cover to increase the impact of LED light. The lights have an in-built photocell (LDR) sensor, which is useful if solar panels are not included in the system. These systems comply with ICAO (Type A & B) product design and performance.
Our lights are mounted on a series of high intensity, special LED’s that are specially designed for use where a light source with an extended life (1, 00,000). The omni-directional light distribution is arranged to obtain the maximum output. It is placed in the zone between 70 degrees above and 10 degrees below the horizontal with a maximum of candelas at 20 degrees above. The lights are wired up to a connector in a terminal box for easy mains wiring. These can be available in twin versions as per the requirements of the clients. The flashing light unit is optional.
The lights are widely used across the airports and air routes for indicating obstructions that might be a danger to the aircrafts.
- Cat no. SIA – LED (low) 36pc led aviation obstruction light
- Corrosion-resistance aluminum casting body in red powder coated finish
- These have electronic (SMPS) circuitry for the LED’s
- The light source is protected by a clear polycarbonate lens cover fully secured to the body
- The SMPS electronic circuitry is suitable for 24V-48V D.C. operation
- 24/48 V DC is also available in all